where kids come first
- Color Us Kids at Walden 7585 Thoreau Circle, Atlanta, GA 303439 770-964-8222
- Color Us Kids at Carrollton 1479 Bankhead Highway, Carrollton, GA 30116 770-830-0303
- Color Us Kids at Douglasville 36 Charity Drive, Douglasville, GA 30134 770-949-6762
- Color Us Kids at Greythorne 2510 Greythorne Commons, Douglasville, GA 30135 678-715-8571
- Color Us Kids at The Lakes 6050 Landers Loop, Fairburn, GA 30213 770-774-2929
Color Us Kids is proud to participate in the Georgia Pre-K program, which enables 4-year olds to attend a high-quality Preschool. Because the program is funded through the Georgia Lottery for Education, there is no tuition for enrollment in our Pre-K program.
- Child must be 4-years old on September 1 of the current school year.
- Child’s parent(s) or guardians(s) must be Georgia residents.
- Hearing, vision, and dental examination certificates (DHR Form 3300) must be on file within 90 calendar days of program entry.
- Immunizations (DHR From 3231) must be up-to-date or affidavits must be on file within 30 calendar days of program entry.
The Georgia Pre-K program is governed by the Bright from the Start program of the Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning. For more information, visit the Georgia Pre-K website.
For more information, please contact the nearest Color Us Kids location.